Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
As a light lunch or a side dish, this kebab salad is a simple, tasty way to add some extra veggies to your diet! Did we mention it's darn delicious too?
Recipe by Better Nature
- 360g (2 packs) of our Shawarma-spiced Kebab Strips
- 160g gem lettuce, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ head red cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the strips and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the red cabbage, olive oil, lemon and salt together in a bowl and toss thoroughly.
- Plate up the lettuce, tomato and cucumber, followed by the cabbage mixture and the strips. Serve up and enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!