Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
If you fancy trying something new, look no further than this delicious Thai Tempeh Stir-fry. Packed with flavour and spice and ridiculously easy to whip together, we think you make just stumble across a new family favourite.
Modified from Taste
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 170g packs of Better Nature Tempeh Mince
- 2 tablespoons vegan Massaman Curry Paste
- 100g green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves
- Cooked thin rice noodles, to serve
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, lemongrass, chilli, ginger and garlic for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the Tempeh Mince and cook for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the beans, soy sauce, lime juice and sugar, and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the beans are just tender. Stir in half the basil. Serve on rice noodles, topped with the remaining basil.
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!