Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
If you're looking to try something a bit different with the ribz and aren't afraid of some spice, then this dish is speaking your language. Sticky, sweet and spicy is a real winning combo!
Recipe by Better Nature
- 360g (2 packs) of our Southern-style BBQ Ribz
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, crushed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, zested
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 2 fresh red chillies, sliced
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges to serve
- Heat the ribz in a preheated oven at 150ºC (gas mark 2) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Prepare the components of the marinade and mix together in a large saucepan. Heat until the liquid starts to boil.
- Cover the ribz in the marinade and transfer back to the oven for 30 minutes, turning over regularly to coat the ribz. Once most of the liquid has reduced, remove the ribz from the oven.
- Serve up with the fresh chillies and lime wedges!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!