Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
Ridiculously simple, tasty and fun to make. Don't be limited by the veggies we've used - just use whatever you have available, and let your imagination run wild!
Recipe by Better Nature
- 180g (1 pack) of our Traditional & Tender Roast Bites
- 5 tsps oil for cooking
- 2 courgettes, sliced into discs
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 16 skewers
YOGHURT DRESSING (optional):
- 50g fresh parsley, sliced
- 100g vegan yoghurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon, squeezed
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Add the courgette, yellow pepper, red pepper, 3 tsp of the oil, salt and pepper to a baking try and place in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, until they're soft and slightly browned.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the bites and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let the veggies and bites cool slightly, then start adding them to the skewers.
- If making the yoghurt dressing, mix the parsley, vegan yoghurt, garlic, red onion and lemon together to form a smooth consistency.
- Serve up the skewers and if you want to, drizzle the yoghurt dressing over the top. Enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!