CREAMY POTATO AND BACON SALAD
Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
The ideal BBQ salad! Creamy and carby, with a sweet and smoky kick, this salad really hits the spot. If you're looking for an especially tempeh-licious meal, why not also add our BBQ Ribz and sweet potato fries?
Recipe by Better Nature
- 150g (1 pack) of our Sweet & Smoky Rashers
- 1 tsp of oil for cooking
- 5 white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 50g chives, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps vegan mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to your taste
- Add the potatoes to a large saucepan, covering them with water. Bring the water to the boil and keep boiling until the potatoes for about 15 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Let the potatoes cool for 20 minutes, until they're at room temperature. Add the red onion, chives and vegan mayonnaise and toss until thoroughly covered.
- Heat the 1 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the rashers and cook for 3 minutes on each side until browned. Once cooked, finely slice.
- Add the rashers to the potato salad and season with salt and pepper to your liking. Serve up and enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!