Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 2 people
Delicious, simple, nutritious. These moreish ribz and fries have well and truly nailed the three pillars of any top-notch dish. You're welcome!
Recipe by Better Nature
- 180g (1 pack) of our Southern-style BBQ Ribz
- 2 large sweet potatoes, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 200g passata
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsps paprika
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Heat the oven at 150ºC (gas mark 2). Place the sweet potato fries onto a baking tray, evenly covering them in the oil and salt. Place them in the oven for 45 minutes, turning regularly until browned.
- Heat the oil for the BBQ sauce in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic to the pan until lightly browned.
- Add the passata, tomato puree, agave syrup, paprika, balsamic vinegar and vegan Worcestershire sauce. Heat the sauce until it comes to the boil.
- Let the sauce mixture cool for 10 minutes, then blend it until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Place the ribz in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve up the ribz and fries, and drizzle the BBQ sauce on top. Enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!